Over 19 years of experience
Over 50 amateur national titles (4x Loretta Lynn's champion).
• Signed with Rockstar Suzuki racing in 2010.
• Finished inside the top 10 at his Pro outdoor national debut at Southwick, MA and 5th in his Pro SX debut in Houston, TX.
• Suffered a head injury in his second timed practice at the Daytona SX ending his career short on March 5th, 2011.
•We bring much more than just riding techniques to the table in our coaching. The mental game in moto is much over looked in the sport. I like to work on a little bit of sports psychology in my classes teaching riders how winners think, and how to get you thinking like a pro!
• ITMX is establishing fun back into motocross by instruction and giving you the best techniques on the track, techniques designed for the average rider looking to improve and grow as a human. Learn how to correctly ride today
• Rider Technique • Mental prep • Motivational speaking •Safetey focused